We’ve got this, together
Appointments where you are.
I move my body because..
How you answer this question makes your priorities, your interests, your worries and concerns become more clear. There are a lot of great health resources out there, the challenge can be finding the right one for you at the right time. This handy tool guides your conversation.
Plan to succeed
The way to get better at anything is to practice, a lot. Here are a few tips to guide your practice.
1) Don’t be afraid to ask your therapist where they draw their experience from. No two therapists are the same.
2) Consider how much information is just right for you. This way your understanding and your confidence build over time. For example, we have take home messages for every point mentioned below.
3) Let your feelings guide you. If it feels anything but great to be in motion, you deserve to understand why, and what you can do with those feelings. Click on a feeling and see what happens to the What if’s to learn more.
When I move I feel..
I feel it helps me...
I think it helps me...
I'm having trouble giving an answer
Time for a change?
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I have an online visit or an in home visit?
Online visits are the first option and in many cases the only option we can provide during the COV-19 pandemic. We are only do in-person home visits if you are struggling to cope at home, generally speaking. We must first see if online options are a reasonable way of providing the care you need. If you think you may need an urgent home visit, we will discuss this over the phone with you. Please be in touch with us right away.
Is there insurance coverage for my therapy?
Physiotherapy coverage may be offered by some private group insurance companies (such as Sunlife, GreatWest Life, certain Alberta Blue Cross plans and others). Contact your insurance provider and ask if you have coverage for physiotherapy.
Is there public funding for in home physiotherapy?
Homebody Health is a private therapy service offered:
- as a stand alone service
- as a bridging service to build up stamina and prepare for joining a publicly funded program
- in addition to therapy offered at public programs
I am thinking about staying more active. Where do I begin?
Homebody Health encounters always begin with an individualized assessment. This is how we can ensure the insights we give you reflect your values and priorities.
About Our Services
in person session 60 Minutes — $155
Online session: 60 mins 115$
This initial assessment 60 minutes in length is followed by a rehabilitation plan that reflects where you are now, what matters to you, where you want to be and some ideas for moving forward.
Follow Up Visit
30 or 45 Minutes — Pricing varies
These sessions continue to deliver insights that matter to you.
30 Minute Online follow up: $70
30 Minute in person follow up (at home): $95
45 Minute Online follow up: $90
45 Minute Minute in person follow up (in home): $115
60 Minute Online 110$
Kinesiology Support Sessions
30 or 45 Minute Sessions
30 Minutes – $65
45 Minutes – $75
Our kinesiologist is working hard to make those awesome exercise instructions you see on our Library page. She is not available for treatments at the moments, sorry! Please check back later.